2017-08-14 338阅读
身在职场,要做出一番事业,除了勤勤恳恳,卖力拼搏,还有一件事很重要,就是弄懂老板的心思。这不是说要拍老板马屁,但不懂老板所想就很难得到重视。要弄懂老板所想,就要解读他所说的话背后的意思,因为不是每个人都是直接的。一起来解读老板的话中话吧。
如何解读老板的话中话?
YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Too edgy"
老板说:太急躁了
WHAT IT MEANS: Plainly put, you&aposre not friendly enough. Managers don&apost see you as approachable, which may be hindering your career.
背后含义是:老实说,你不够友善。经理们觉得你不容易靠近,这种看法或许会阻碍你的职业生涯。
Quick fix: Smile more and make an fort at deskside chitchat.
补救办法:多微笑,试着与别人多聊天。
YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Lack impact"
老板说:印象不深
WHAT IT MEANS: Shyness (being passive in meetings, waiting to be asked questions) can be confused with indifference. As a result, others don&apost solicit your opinions.
背后含义是:胆怯(在会议中不积极,等着被问问题)会让别人误认为冷漠。结果别人不会再征求你的看法。
Quick fix: Swallow your anxieties and pipe up with ideas.
补救办法:放下焦虑担心,说出自己的想法。
YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Too emotional"
老板说:太感情用事了
WHAT IT MEANS: You gesticulate and raise your voice when championing ideas, which suggests you&aposre not in control.
背后含义是:当讨论观点时你手势过多还提高音量,会让别人认为自我控制力不够。
Quick fix: Make more eye contact and use just one hand to reinforce your points - it&aposs not as pushy.
补救办法:有更多眼神交流,在强调观点时用一只手辅助即可——这样显得不是那么强势。
YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Too laid-back"
老板说:太松散了
WHAT IT MEANS: You may not be dressing professionally, are overly familiar with colleagues, or don&apost convey a sense of urgency about work.
背后含义是:你可能穿的不职业化、和同事混的太熟、没有传达出对工作的紧张和重视。
Quick fix: Step up your game with a new suit, quit schmoozing, and walk with purpose.
补救办法:穿新的职业装继续工作进程、不再闲谈、明确目标。
YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Too risky"
老板说:太冒险了
WHAT IT MEANS: Your idea of innovation may not align with your company&aposs vision. Your big ideas may be unworkable.
背后含义是:你创新的想法可能与公司目标不一致。你惊天动地的想法或许行不通。
Quick fix: Watch the office all-star and what elements of her pitches perk the boss&aposs ears.
补救办法:观察办公室红人的做事方法,以及老板会采纳她哪些方面的建议。
YOUR BOSS SAYS: "Need to be more assertive"
老板说:要更独断
WHAT IT MEANS: Your voice is not projecting confidence - you speak too softly, engage in baby talk, or end every statement with a question mark.
背后含义是:你的声音听起来并不自信——说话没底气,有无关紧要的话,或者每个观点都以问句结尾。
Quick fix: Raise your voice, enunciate, and stop doubting yourself.
补救办法:提高音量、清晰表达、别再怀疑自己。
Copyright 2000 - 2020 北京澳际教育咨询有限公司
www.aoji.cn All Rights Reserved | 京ICP证050284号
总部地址:北京市东城区 灯市口大街33号 国中商业大厦2-3层
马育 向我咨询
行业年龄 23年
成功案例 7231人
17年来为数千名学生打开通往新世界的大门,擅长名校申请和签证指导。专业的服务深受学生和家长们的认可。多次获得澳际集团 金牌服务奖杯
高国强 向我咨询
行业年龄 11年
成功案例 2937人
留学关乎到一个家庭的期望以及一个学生的未来,作为一名留学规划导师,我一直坚信最基本且最重要的品质是认真负责的态度。基于对学生和家长认真负责的原则,结合丰富的申请经验,更有效地帮助学生清晰未来发展方向,顺利进入理想院校。
薛占秋 向我咨询
行业年龄 10年
成功案例 1869人
从业3年来成功协助数百同学拿到英、美、加、澳等各国学习签证,递签成功率90%以上,大大超过同业平均水平。
Tara 向我咨询
行业年龄 6年
成功案例 1602人