2017-08-14 65阅读
Dan’s Mother: How can you just sit there?my son is going to die
你怎么能就这么坐在那边?我儿子就要死了
House: If I eat standing up, I spill.
如果我站着吃东西,就会洒出来.
Luke: Is this a good hospital?
这家医院好吗?
House: Depends on what you mean by "good". I like the chairs.
这得看你对好医院的定义了,我喜欢这里的椅子.
Dr. Foreman: Isn’t treating patients why we became doctors?
医治病人难道不是我们成为医生的原因吗?
House: No, treating illnesses is why we became doctors. Treating patients is what makes most doctors miserable.
不,医治疾病才是我们做医生的原因,医治病人则是医生痛苦的根源.
Dr. Wilson: I love my wife. 我爱我老婆
House: You certainly love saying it. 当然,你爱这样说。
患者说他可以和上帝对话,然后house说他的问题应该在他的脑袋上.
chase说,这只是宗教信仰
house:you talk to God,you’re religious.God talks to you,you’re psychotic.
你和上帝说话,你是信仰者,上帝和你说话,你是精神病
House: But I have a theory. There is one chemical that, if ingested, it causes a person’s estrogen level to increase dramatically.
我有个理论,有一种药品被服用后会导致病人体内的雌激素水平大幅上升.
Bill: What is it?那是什么?
House: It’s called...estrogen.雌激素
一患者志向是成为黑人议员……
House: You’re not going to be President either way - they don’t call it the White House because of the paint job
你无论如何都成不了总统的,白宫之所以叫白宫可不是因为它是给漆成白色的.
House: People don’t want a sick doctor.
人们不喜欢生病的医生.
Dr. Wilson: That’s fair enough, I don’t like healthy patients.
那很公平,我也不喜欢健康的病人.
Dr. Wilson: You will lie, cheat and steal to get what you want, but you’re incapable of kissing a little ass?
你为了得到你要的结果可以坑蒙拐骗,无所不用,怎么就不能稍稍拍拍马屁呢?
House: Well, we all have our limitations.
恩,人总是有缺点的.
House: No, there is not a thin line between love and hate. There is a Great Wall of China with armed sentries posted every 20’ between love and hate.
爱与恨并非只有一线之隔,爱与恨之间隔着一道十步一岗,五步一哨的中国长城.
House: Lift up your arms. You have a parasite.
抬起你的手臂,你体内有个寄生虫.
Jill: Like a tapeworm or something?
你是说象绦虫一类的东西?
House: Lie back and lift up your sweater.You can put your arms down.
撩起你的毛衣,躺下,把手放下来
Jill: Can you do anything about it?
你能除掉它吗?
House: Only for about a month or so. After that it becomes illegal to remove, except in a couple of states.
在大多数州里,除掉超过一个月大的这种寄生虫是非法的.
Jill: Illegal? 非法的?
House: Don’t worry. Many women learn to embrace this parasite. They name it, dress it up in tiny clothes, arrange playdates with other parasites...
别担心,很多女人都会喜欢她们的寄生虫,给它起名字,穿衣服,还让它和其他的寄生虫一起玩.
Jill: Playdates…
House: (showing her sonogram) It has your eyes.
它的眼睛很象你(这位女士怀孕了囧)
Copyright 2000 - 2020 北京澳际教育咨询有限公司
www.aoji.cn All Rights Reserved | 京ICP证050284号
总部地址:北京市东城区 灯市口大街33号 国中商业大厦2-3层
高国强 向我咨询
行业年龄 11年
成功案例 2937人
留学关乎到一个家庭的期望以及一个学生的未来,作为一名留学规划导师,我一直坚信最基本且最重要的品质是认真负责的态度。基于对学生和家长认真负责的原则,结合丰富的申请经验,更有效地帮助学生清晰未来发展方向,顺利进入理想院校。
Tara 向我咨询
行业年龄 6年
成功案例 1602人
薛占秋 向我咨询
行业年龄 10年
成功案例 1869人
从业3年来成功协助数百同学拿到英、美、加、澳等各国学习签证,递签成功率90%以上,大大超过同业平均水平。
Cindy 向我咨询
行业年龄 18年
成功案例 4806人
精通各类升学,转学,墨尔本的公立私立初高中,小学,高中升大学的申请流程及入学要求。本科升学研究生,转如入其他学校等服务。