2017-08-14 201阅读
2012年大热剧集《甄嬛传》红遍大江南北,近日又传出要踏上美利坚合众国的主流电视台,热心观众和网友在拍手叫好之时,也不免担心诸如“曹贵人”、“一丈红”、“慎刑司”等专有名词如何翻译。下面看看江烈浓的版本。
小议甄嬛传汉译英问题
“赏她一丈红”,有大段文本空间足以解释,give her a long red之类的葫芦屯翻译就别瞎操心了。英文若要剪辑,可以说:Beat her to death. 想装古人,可以说:Beateth this biatch to death. 我建议:Reward her with hollyhocks.
下面是“华妃赐夏冬春一丈红”这个桥段的中英双语字幕,大家感受一下:
周宁海:嗻
Ay!
甄嬛:她与你同为嫔妃,你怎能打她?
Being a concubine of the same rank,
What grants you the right to hit her?
夏冬春:放开
Let go!
众人:华妃娘娘万福金安
May peace be with you,
Your Second Ladyship Hua-Fei.
夏:华妃娘娘
Your Second Ladyship.
华妃:周宁海
Chou Ning-Hai
周:嗻
Ay!
华:放开她
Let go of her.
秋来御花园风景如画
The Imperial Garden in autumn is picturesque.
好好的景致却被人给打扰了
Yet disturbed by such a drama queen.
真是扫兴
How disappointing!
夏:安答应她出言不逊
Ann Ta-Ying has made impertinent remarks.
嫔妾只是想训诫她一下而已
I was only trying to admonish her.
训诫一下
Simply admonishing.
华:皇后与本宫都不在了吗
Why oh while the Empress and I are away,
本宫竟不知这后宫
Well, how do you know,
已是夏常在当家
that Hsia will play.
要辛苦你来训诫宫嫔
Thank you for your "admonishing";
本宫怕你承担不起这份辛苦
But you have no title to do so, I&aposm afraid.
今年的枫叶好像不够红阿
The maple leaves this year
Are not as red as blood, hmm
不认识的小贱人。。。:奴婢听说
Your ladyship,
那枫叶要鲜血染就才红得好看
I think the idiom rers to fresh human blood
华:是吗
Oh really?
那就赏夏常在一丈红吧
Well then, reward Hsia with hollyhocks.
就算是用他的血
Hopully her blood
为宫裡的枫叶积点颜色
Shall color the imperial maples up.
夏:一丈红?
Hollyhocks?
周:启禀小主
My young mistress,
一丈红乃宫中刑罚
Hollyhocks, &apostis one imperial punishment:
取两寸厚五尺长的木板
With a long and large stick,
责打其腰部以下部位
Beating on the buttocks and legs,
直打到筋骨皆断血肉模煳为止
Until bones all broken, blood out-flown,
远远看上去鲜红一片
When looked from afar
那颜色叫一漂亮
&aposTis as red as blood,
所以叫一丈红
Like hollyhocks.
小主,请吧
My young mistress, shall we?
夏:华妃娘娘,华妃娘娘饶命啊
Your Ladyship, Your Ladyship,
Please spare my life!
华妃娘娘,嫔妾再也不敢了
Your Ladyship Hua-Fei,
Never will I dare again!
华妃娘娘饶命啊
Please spare my life!
小贱人:小主的血要是真染红了
Shall the blood of my young mistress,
御花园的枫叶
Color up the imperial maples,
那可是上辈子修来的福气呢
Lucky you, &apostis your fortune and honor.
夏:华妃娘娘饶命啊
Your Ladyship, please spare my life!
周:来人哪,拖去慎刑司行刑
Guards, take her to court for punishment.
夏:华妃娘娘饶命啊
Your Ladyship, please spare my life!
华妃娘娘,华妃娘娘
Your Ladyship, Your Ladyship Hua-Fei!
华妃娘娘饶命啊
Your Ladyship, please spare my life!
华:夏氏以下犯上,意在宫中无礼
Hsia&aposs been rude to go against her superiors.
让各位妹妹受惊了
That must have shocked you, my dear sisters.
只是,虽然法不责众
The law fails where violators are legion; however,
但此事还是由你们三个人引起的
&aposTwas the three of you who caused this stir.
夏氏咎由自取
As for Hsia, &apostwas nobody&aposs fault but her own.
你们也不是省事的
While you three are not to be taken lightly too.
好好闭门思过去吧
Now shut your faces
And ponder over your mistakes.
Copyright 2000 - 2020 北京澳际教育咨询有限公司
www.aoji.cn All Rights Reserved | 京ICP证050284号
总部地址:北京市东城区 灯市口大街33号 国中商业大厦2-3层
高国强 向我咨询
行业年龄 11年
成功案例 2937人
留学关乎到一个家庭的期望以及一个学生的未来,作为一名留学规划导师,我一直坚信最基本且最重要的品质是认真负责的态度。基于对学生和家长认真负责的原则,结合丰富的申请经验,更有效地帮助学生清晰未来发展方向,顺利进入理想院校。
Tara 向我咨询
行业年龄 6年
成功案例 1602人
薛占秋 向我咨询
行业年龄 10年
成功案例 1869人
从业3年来成功协助数百同学拿到英、美、加、澳等各国学习签证,递签成功率90%以上,大大超过同业平均水平。
Cindy 向我咨询
行业年龄 18年
成功案例 4806人
精通各类升学,转学,墨尔本的公立私立初高中,小学,高中升大学的申请流程及入学要求。本科升学研究生,转如入其他学校等服务。