2017-08-14 292阅读
喜欢心理学的朋友们应该对“活在当下”这句话非常了解。既让我们不为以前的生活所困惑,也不为将来的幻想而恐慌。真是的体会着活在这一刻的实感,感受这一刻生活的美妙,体会着一刻的与众不同。所以活在当下,让我们能更好的生活,更清楚的认识生活是幸福的,与以往或是将来都不同的独特的时刻。
Learn to Live in the Present Moment
学会活在当下
To a large degree,
很大程度上,
the measure of our peace of mind is determined by how much we are able to live in the present moment.
我们内心的平和取决于我们是否活在当下。
Irrespective of what happened yesterday or last year,
不论昨天或去年发生什么,
and what may or may not happen tomorrow,
不管明天会不会发生什么。
the present moment is where you are-always.
当下才是你所在的地方,而且向来如此!
Without question, many of us have mastered the neurotic art of spending much of our lives worrying about a variety of things-all at once.
毫无疑问,我们之中许多人都十分精通神经质艺术,浪费生命去忧虑各种事情。
We allow past problems and future concerns to dominate our present moments,
我们让过去的问题和未来的忧虑主宰目前的时光。
so much so that we end up anxious, frustrated,
结果我们变得焦虑不安,感到受挫,
depressed, and hopeless.
沮丧、了无希望。
On the flip side, we also postpone our gratification,
另一方面,我们延迟自己的满足感,
our stated priorities, and our happiness,
推迟我们应优先考虑的事情以及自己的幸福,
often convincing ourselves that someday will be better than today.
去说服自己总有一天会比今天更好。
Unfortunately, the same mental dynamics that tell us to look toward the future will only repeat themselves so that someday never actually arrives.
不幸的是,我们期待未来的心理机制只会一再重复,结果总有一天从未真正到来。
John Lennon once said, Life is what&aposs happening while we&aposre busy making other plans.
约翰·列侬曾经说过:生命就是我们忙着做其他计划的时候,所发生的一切。
When we&aposre busy making other plans,
当我们忙着做其他计划时,
our children are busy growing up,
我们的孩子也忙着长大,
the people we love are moving away and dying,
我们所爱的人在逐渐远离、死去,
our bodies are getting out of shape,
我们的体型不知不觉地变样,
and our dreams are slipping away.
我们的梦想也偷偷溜走。
In short, we miss out on life.
换句话说,我们错过了人生。
Many people live as if life were a dress rehearsal for some later date.
许多人把生命当做对以后某个日期的彩排生活。
It isn&apost.
人生不是这样的。
In fact, no one has a guarantee that he or she will be here tomorrow.
其实,没有人可以保证,明天他或她还会在这里。
Now is the only time we have,
现在是我们拥有的惟一时刻,
and the only time that we have any control over.
也是我们能控制的惟一时光。
When our attention is in the present moment,
当我们把注意力放在当下时,
we push fear from our minds.
就能把恐惧从心底排出。
Fear is the concern over events that might happen in the future-we won&apos t have enough money,
恐惧是忧虑未来可能发生的种种情况。例如,我们不会有足够的金钱,
our children will get into trouble,
我们的孩子会惹麻烦,
we will get old and die, whatever.
我们会老会死等等。
To combat fear, the best strategy is to learn to bring your attention back to the present.
对抗恐惧的最佳策略就是,学会将你的注意力拉回到现在。
Mark Twain said,I have been through some terrible things in my life,some of which actually happened.
马克·吐温就曾说过:我这一生经历过许多糟糕的事情,只有一些真的发生了。
I don&apost think I can say it any better.
我想,我无法说得更好了。
Practice keeping your attention on the here and now.
经常将注意力放在此时此刻,
Your forts will pay great dividends.
你的努力将会得到丰厚的报偿!
Copyright 2000 - 2020 北京澳际教育咨询有限公司
www.aoji.cn All Rights Reserved | 京ICP证050284号
总部地址:北京市东城区 灯市口大街33号 国中商业大厦2-3层
高国强 向我咨询
行业年龄 12年
成功案例 3204人
留学关乎到一个家庭的期望以及一个学生的未来,作为一名留学规划导师,我一直坚信最基本且最重要的品质是认真负责的态度。基于对学生和家长认真负责的原则,结合丰富的申请经验,更有效地帮助学生清晰未来发展方向,顺利进入理想院校。
Amy GUO 向我咨询
行业年龄 17年
成功案例 4539人
一切的一切从现在开始.用自己的态度闯出一片天
薛占秋 向我咨询
行业年龄 11年
成功案例 1869人
从业3年来成功协助数百同学拿到英、美、加、澳等各国学习签证,递签成功率90%以上,大大超过同业平均水平。
Tara 向我咨询
行业年龄 7年
成功案例 1869人