2017-08-14 428阅读
中国喜欢竹子,竹被称为四君子之一。具有高贵的品质,和美好的节操。竹子是自然界中词语人类的美好化身,能佳慧人们许许多多的知识,这就是竹子的智慧。
One of my fondest memories as a child is going by the river and sitting idly on the bank.
孩提时最美好的回忆就是河边的堤岸上闲坐。
There I would enjoy the peace and quiet,
在那里我可以享受闲适和宁静,
watch the water rush downstream,
看河水奔流而下,
and listen to the chirps of birds,
听鸟儿啁啾,
and the rustling of leaves in the trees.
而鸣树叶沙沙作响。
I would also watch the bamboo trees bend under pressure from the wind and watch them return gracully to their upright or original position after the wind had died down.
我看到竹子在风的压力下弯曲风过后再优雅地或复原或笔挺。
When I think about the bamboo tree&aposs ability to bounce back or return to its original position,
每当我想到竹子这种弹回去或者说恢复原状的本领时,
the word resilience comes to mind.
韧性一词便会在脑海中浮现。
When used in rerence to a person this word means the ability to readily recover from shock, depression or any other situation that stretches the limits of a person&aposs emotions.
当这个词用于描述人时,指的是从惊吓,沮丧及其他任何触及某人情感极限的状态下从容的恢复过来的能力。
Have you ever felt like you are about to snap?
你是否曾觉得自己快要垮掉?
Have you ever felt like you are at your breaking point?
你是否曾感觉自己即将崩溃?
Thankfully, you have survived the experience to live to talk about it.
令人欣慰的是你已经挺过来了。是生活得以继续让你能够在此谈论过往的经历。
During the experience you probably felt a mix of emotions that threatened your health.
在那样的经历中你或许体会到了某些威胁健康的复杂情绪。
You felt emotionally drained, mentally exhausted and you most likely endured unpleasant physical symptoms.
你会感到情绪上萎靡不振,心力交瘁并且很可能还要受到各种讨厌的身体症状的折磨。
Life is a mixture of good times and bad times,
人生是一个五味瓶,
happy moments and unhappy moments.
既有顺境也有逆境既有快乐也有悲伤。
The next time you are experiencing one of those bad times or unhappy moments that take you close to your breaking point,
下一次当你遭遇逆境感受悲伤几乎要被它们推到崩溃的边缘时,
bend but don&apost break.
你应曲而不折。
Try your best not to let the situation get the best of you.
尽你所能不被现状击败。
A measure of hope will take you through the unpleasant ordeal.
心怀希望将会帮你渡过难关。
With hope for a better tomorrow or a better situation,
心怀希望迎接一个更美好的明天或者更好的状况时,
things may not be as bad as they seem to be.
事情或许就没有看上去的那么糟糕。
The unpleasant ordeal may be easier to deal with if the end result is worth having.
如果结局值得拥有你将会更容易战胜那些不愉快的考验。
If the going gets tough and you are at your breaking point,
假如你正面对困难处在崩溃的边缘,
show resilience.
请表现出你的韧性来
Like the bamboo tree, bend, but don&apost break.
就像竹子一样,弯曲但不折断。
Copyright 2000 - 2020 北京澳际教育咨询有限公司
www.aoji.cn All Rights Reserved | 京ICP证050284号
总部地址:北京市东城区 灯市口大街33号 国中商业大厦2-3层
高国强 向我咨询
行业年龄 11年
成功案例 2937人
留学关乎到一个家庭的期望以及一个学生的未来,作为一名留学规划导师,我一直坚信最基本且最重要的品质是认真负责的态度。基于对学生和家长认真负责的原则,结合丰富的申请经验,更有效地帮助学生清晰未来发展方向,顺利进入理想院校。
Tara 向我咨询
行业年龄 6年
成功案例 1602人
薛占秋 向我咨询
行业年龄 10年
成功案例 1869人
从业3年来成功协助数百同学拿到英、美、加、澳等各国学习签证,递签成功率90%以上,大大超过同业平均水平。
Cindy 向我咨询
行业年龄 18年
成功案例 4806人
精通各类升学,转学,墨尔本的公立私立初高中,小学,高中升大学的申请流程及入学要求。本科升学研究生,转如入其他学校等服务。