《肖申克的救赎》图书馆落成时的台词.

2017-08-14 作者: 472阅读

  By Alexandree Dum-ass.

  作者亚历山大,大种马

  Dumb ass.

  种马?

  Dumb ass?

  种马?

  Dumas. I know what that&aposs about?

  大仲马 内容知道吗?

  You&aposd like it. It&aposs about a prison break.

  讲逃狱,你会喜欢

  We ought to file that under "Educational" too,oughtn&apost we?

  那该归入教育类啰

  The rest of us did our best to pitch in when and where we could.

  大伙儿尽可能帮安迪

  By the year Kennedy was shot

  在甘尼迪遇刺之前

  Andy had transformed a storage room smelling of turpentine

  安迪把这臭储藏室变成

  into the best prison library in New England

  新英格兰最棒的监狱图书馆

  complete with a fine selection of Hank Williams.

  甚至有汉克·威廉斯精选集

  That was also when Warden Norton instituted his famous "Inside Out" program.

  就在同年典狱长实施著名的外役专案

  You may remember reading about it.

  也许你曾在报上看过

  It made the papers and got his picture in Look magazine.

  他上了各报和《展望杂志》

  It&aposs no free ride

  这不只是赚钱

  but rather a genuine progressive advance

  而是狱政的

  in corrections and rehabilitation.

  一大进步

  Our inmates, properly supervised

  本监受刑人在妥善监督下

  will be put to work outside these walls

  将到狱外工作

  performing all manner of public service.

  从事各项公共事业

  These men can learn the value of an honest day&aposs labor and provide a service to the community

  他们将学到诚实劳动的价值,同时为社区提供服务

  at a bare minimum of expense to Mr. And Mrs. John Q. Taxpayer.

  对于纳税大众而言 也只花最少的代价

  Of course he didn&apost tell the press

  当然 诺顿没向媒体说明

  that "bare minimum of expense" is a fairly loose term.

  "最少代价"实在含糊不清

  There are 100 different ways to skim off the top.

  揩油的方法何止百种

  Men, materials, you name it.

  人力 物料 处处漏洞

  And oh, my Lord, how the money rolled in!

  天哪 油水之丰

  At this rate, you&aposll put me out of business.

  你会害我倒闭的

  With this pool of slave labor, you can underbid any contractor in town.

  靠这么多奴工 谁标得过你

  We&aposre providing a valuable community service.

  我们在提供社区服务

  That&aposs fine for the papers, but I&aposve got a family to feed. Sam

  这是广告词 但我得养家 山姆

  We go back a long way.

  老兄 咱们这么久的交情

  I need this highway contract. I don&apost get it and I go under. That&aposs a fact.

  我必须包下这条公路 否则只好喝西北风了

  You have some of this fine pie

  这是内人特地为你烤的派

  my missus made for you. You think about that.

  请笑纳 你看着办

  I wouldn&apost worry too much about this contract.

  别担心这项工程合约

  I already got my boys committed elsewhere.

  我已叫他们接别的案子了

  You be sure and thank Maisie for this fine pie.

  帮我谢谢她的心意

  And behind every shady deal

  在每一桩买卖后面

  behind every dollar earned

  在每一元黑钱底下

  there was Andy, keeping the books.

  都有安迪在 是他做的帐

  Maine National and New England First. Night drops as always, sir.

  照旧在夜间 存到常来往的银行

  Get my stuff to the laundry. Two suits for dry-clean and a bag of whatnot.

  把东西拿去洗衣房 两套西装和杂物

  If they over-starch my shirts again, they&aposll hear from me.

  别浆太硬 否则有他们好看

  Yes Sir.

  是的,先生

  How do I look?

  我怎样?

  Very nice.

  很好 先生

  Big charity to-do up Portland way.

  我去慈善宴会

  Governor will be there.

  州长会到

  You want the rest of this?

  剩下的给你吃

  Woman can&apost bake worth shit.

  烤的难吃透顶

  Thank you, sir.

  谢谢您 先生

  He&aposs got his fingers in a lot of pies, from what I hear.

  这种派他收过很多,你听说的只是皮毛

  He&aposs got scams you haven&apost even dreamed of. IKickbacks on his kickbacks.

  他干的坏事你想不到 重重的回扣

留学咨询

更多出国留学最新动态,敬请关注澳际教育手机端网站,并可拨打咨询热线:400-601-0022
  • 专家推荐
  • 成功案例
  • 博文推荐
  • 高国强 向我咨询

    行业年龄 11年

    成功案例 2937人

    留学关乎到一个家庭的期望以及一个学生的未来,作为一名留学规划导师,我一直坚信最基本且最重要的品质是认真负责的态度。基于对学生和家长认真负责的原则,结合丰富的申请经验,更有效地帮助学生清晰未来发展方向,顺利进入理想院校。

  • Tara 向我咨询

    行业年龄 6年

    成功案例 1602人

  • 薛占秋 向我咨询

    行业年龄 10年

    成功案例 1869人

    从业3年来成功协助数百同学拿到英、美、加、澳等各国学习签证,递签成功率90%以上,大大超过同业平均水平。

  • Cindy 向我咨询

    行业年龄 18年

    成功案例 4806人

    精通各类升学,转学,墨尔本的公立私立初高中,小学,高中升大学的申请流程及入学要求。本科升学研究生,转如入其他学校等服务。

  • Talk to ANU | 2024澳国立线上信息分享会

    1561人阅读 查看原文

  • 墨尔本大学商、法、教育三大学院见面会 & 咨询会 | 北京 · 武汉 · 南京精彩启程!

    1394人阅读 查看原文

  • 活动预告 | 蒙纳士大学携手英国文化教育协会雅思官方与你鹏城有约,飞跃无限

    1147人阅读 查看原文

  • 惊喜加倍|2024蒙纳士大学中国开放日(上海)和中国学生见面会(深圳)共同起航!

    1406人阅读 查看原文

我要查

澳际服务

我要读

热门国家申请