《神探夏洛克》台词 卷福和花生的幸福生活.

2017-08-14 作者: 465阅读

  It&aposs a bit different from my day.

  有点时过境迁的感觉

  You&aposve no idea.

  岂止如此

  Mike, can I borrow your phone? No signal on mine.

  迈克 能借你手机用下吗 我的没信号

  Well, what&aposs wrong with the landline?

  你不能用固话吗

  I&aposd rather text.

  我喜欢发短信

  Sorry, other coat.

  不好意思 我换了件外套

  Oh, here. Use mine.

  给 用我的吧

  Oh. Thank you.

  谢谢

  This is an old mate of mine, John Watson.

  这是我的一个老朋友 约翰·华生

  Afghanistan or Iraq?

  阿富汗还是伊拉克

  Afghanistan. Sorry, how did you know?

  阿富汗 不好意思 你怎么知道

  Ah, coffee! Thank you, Molly.

  茉莉 谢谢你的咖啡

  What happened to the lipstick?

  你的唇膏怎么没了

  It wasn&apost working for me.

  对我来说没什么用

  Really? I thought it was a big improvement.

  是吗 我倒觉得效果很好

  Mouth&aposs too small now.

  不然你的嘴看起来太小

  Okay.

  好吧

  How do you feel about the violin?

  你对小提琴有何看法

  Sorry, what?

  不好意思 你说什么

  I play the violin when I&aposm thinking.

  我在思考问题时会拉小提琴

  Sometimes I don&apost talk for days on end. Would that bother you?

  有时我会连续几天一言不发 你会介意吗

  Potential flatmates should know the worst about each other.

  未来的室友该彼此了解最坏的情况

  Oh, you told him me about me?

  你和他说起过我吗

  Not a word.

  提也没提过

  Then who said anything about flatmates?

  那谁说过室友的事了

  I did.

  我

  I told Mike this morning that I must be a difficult man to find a flatmate for.

  早上我告诉迈克 我这种人肯定很难找室友

  Now here he is after lunch with an old friend,

  而刚过午餐 他就带来自己的一个老友

  clearly home from military service in Afghanistan.

  刚从阿富汗退役回来

  It wasn&apost a difficult leap.

  这不难推论

  How did you know about Afghanistan?

  你怎么知道阿富汗的事

  I&aposve got my eye on a nice little place in central London.

  在伦敦市中心 我看中一处不错的房子

  Together we could afford it. We&aposll meet there tomorrow evening, 7:00.

  我们应该能付得起房租 明晚七点在那里见

  Sorry, I&aposve got to dash.

  抱歉 赶时间

  I think I lt my riding crop in the mortuary.

  我大概把马鞭忘在停尸间了

  Is that it?

  就这样吗

  Is that what?

  怎么

  We&aposve just met and we&aposre going to go and look at a flat?

  我们才刚见面 就要一起去看房了吗

  Problem?

  有问题吗

  We don&apost know a thing about each other, I don&apost know your name,

  我们互相一无所知 我不知道你叫什么

  I don&apost even know where we&aposre meeting.

  甚至不知道该在哪儿见面

  I know you&aposre an army doctor,

  我知道你是个军医

  and you&aposve recently been invalided home from Afghanistan.

  刚从阿富汗因伤退役回来

  I know you&aposve got a brother with a bit of money who&aposs worried about you,

  我知道你有个挺有钱的哥哥很担心你

  but you won&apost go to him for help because you don&apost approve of him,

  你却不肯向他求助 因为你看不惯他

  possibly because he&aposs an alcoholic,

  可能因为他是个酒鬼

  more likely because he recently walked out on his wife.

  更可能是因为他最近抛弃了自己的妻子

  And I know your therapist thinks your limp is psychosomatic,

  我也知道你的咨询师认为你的瘸腿是身心疾病

  quite correctly, I&aposm afraid.

  我倒觉得一点不错

  That&aposs enough to be going on with don&apost you think?

  这样应该差不多了吧 你觉得呢

  The name&aposs Sherlock Holmes and the address is 221B Baker Street.

  我叫夏洛克·福尔摩斯 地址是贝克街221B

  Afternoon.

  午安

留学咨询

更多出国留学最新动态,敬请关注澳际教育手机端网站,并可拨打咨询热线:400-601-0022
  • 专家推荐
  • 成功案例
  • 博文推荐
  • 高国强 向我咨询

    行业年龄 11年

    成功案例 2937人

    留学关乎到一个家庭的期望以及一个学生的未来,作为一名留学规划导师,我一直坚信最基本且最重要的品质是认真负责的态度。基于对学生和家长认真负责的原则,结合丰富的申请经验,更有效地帮助学生清晰未来发展方向,顺利进入理想院校。

  • Tara 向我咨询

    行业年龄 6年

    成功案例 1602人

  • 薛占秋 向我咨询

    行业年龄 10年

    成功案例 1869人

    从业3年来成功协助数百同学拿到英、美、加、澳等各国学习签证,递签成功率90%以上,大大超过同业平均水平。

  • Cindy 向我咨询

    行业年龄 18年

    成功案例 4806人

    精通各类升学,转学,墨尔本的公立私立初高中,小学,高中升大学的申请流程及入学要求。本科升学研究生,转如入其他学校等服务。

  • Talk to ANU | 2024澳国立线上信息分享会

    1551人阅读 查看原文

  • 墨尔本大学商、法、教育三大学院见面会 & 咨询会 | 北京 · 武汉 · 南京精彩启程!

    1391人阅读 查看原文

  • 活动预告 | 蒙纳士大学携手英国文化教育协会雅思官方与你鹏城有约,飞跃无限

    1144人阅读 查看原文

  • 惊喜加倍|2024蒙纳士大学中国开放日(上海)和中国学生见面会(深圳)共同起航!

    1404人阅读 查看原文

我要查

澳际服务

我要读

热门国家申请