2017-08-14 355阅读
So, did you have a fun day?
你今天过得好吗?
As a matter of fact, I did. I probably had the most fun that I have had in a long time.
事实上,很好。哈 哈 哈 哈 我可能渡过了很长时间里最美好的一天
You know, I didn&apost tell you to quit.
瞧,我并没要你辞职
No. No, no, no. No, you made damn sure that I&aposd go nowhere for the next twenty years.
没有 不 不 不 不 你只是TMD保证了我未来20年里哪也去不了。
I don&apost know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
I hear "please forgive me" is popular.
我听说“请原谅我”这句话满流行的
Yes, I am sorry. I am so, so sorry. I didn&apost want to hurt you. But I was trying to protect ourfamily.
是的 对不起 我很抱歉 很抱歉 我并不想伤害你,我只是想保护我们的家庭
If you got a promotion, we never would have seen you. You would have been traveling all theday.
如果你升职的话,我们会再也见不到你了,你会整天出差
Lynette, Lynette, Lynette, you&aposre right. You&aposre right. You&aposre right. That promotion would havejust killed us, so this is gonna all work out.
Lynette,Lynette,Lynette,你是对的 你是对的 你是对的,那升职会毁掉我们,所以这样反而好
What does that mean?
什么意思?
It means that I can use the break.
就是说我可以休息了
Oh, well, yeah. I think it would be good for you to take some time off.
噢,是的 我想你休息一阵子会很好
No, not some time. Full time. I&aposm gonna be a stay-at-home dad.
不,不是一阵子,是从今往后 我要做个驻家老爸
Huh?
啊?
What the heck? You earn the living for a while.
啊 什么? 暂时由你去赚钱养家
Tom, that&aposs...crazy.
TOM, 这真是…...疯了
Why? Why is it crazy? You and I both know that you&aposre better at the ad game, and you tell meall the time how hard it is to be a mom.
为什么?为什么这就是疯了 你和我都知道 你在广告界比较吃得开 你又一直跟我说做妈妈多辛苦
Well, yes, yes, it is hard, but I, I love it, too, and I&aposve been doing it for six years, and I haven&apostcomplained the entire time.
是,是很辛苦,但是我很喜欢,而且我已经做了6年了,我也不是一直都在抱怨
Fair enough. Fair enough. But be honest. Secretly, you miss the ad game, don&apost you?
很公平够公平,但诚实点...背地里...你很想念广告界,不是吗?
I mean, you miss the pressure and the deadlines and the, the power lunches. Or am I wrong?
我是说,你想念那些压力和期限 还有那个--那个充满激情的午餐 我说错了吗?
Maybe, maybe you want to sort dirty socks the rest of your life.
也许-- 也许妳想去收拾那些脏兮兮的袜子,让妳的生活碌碌无为
We should talk about this seriously bore we make any rash decisions.
我们在认真地谈论这些 在我们做出轻率的决定之前
I already made the decision. You&aposre going back to work.
我已经做了决定, 妳要重返职场
Copyright 2000 - 2020 北京澳际教育咨询有限公司
www.aoji.cn All Rights Reserved | 京ICP证050284号
总部地址:北京市东城区 灯市口大街33号 国中商业大厦2-3层
高国强 向我咨询
行业年龄 11年
成功案例 2937人
留学关乎到一个家庭的期望以及一个学生的未来,作为一名留学规划导师,我一直坚信最基本且最重要的品质是认真负责的态度。基于对学生和家长认真负责的原则,结合丰富的申请经验,更有效地帮助学生清晰未来发展方向,顺利进入理想院校。
Tara 向我咨询
行业年龄 6年
成功案例 1602人
薛占秋 向我咨询
行业年龄 10年
成功案例 1869人
从业3年来成功协助数百同学拿到英、美、加、澳等各国学习签证,递签成功率90%以上,大大超过同业平均水平。
Cindy 向我咨询
行业年龄 18年
成功案例 4806人
精通各类升学,转学,墨尔本的公立私立初高中,小学,高中升大学的申请流程及入学要求。本科升学研究生,转如入其他学校等服务。