2017-08-13 223阅读
There is no greater a confidence booster than a pair of sky-high leopard-print heels.
没有什么东西比一双豹纹恨天高的鞋子更能让人自信心爆棚了。
But after being warned of aching feet, sprained ankles and bad posture many women are scared away, opting for a more sensible shoe instead.
但是由于受到脚疼、关节扭伤和不良姿势的惊吓后,许多女性都对高跟鞋敬而远之,转而选择更加平稳一些的鞋子。
Now, stiletto lovers can rejoice as Jolene Sher, a physiotherapist at Boost, says wearing high heels is not necessarily bad for your back or feet.
但是现在,高跟鞋粉们可以欢呼雀跃了,因为来自Boost的一位理疗师Jolene Sher指出,穿高跟鞋不一定会对你的背或脚有坏处。
In fact, certain types of high shoes are actually better for you than flats, Healthista reports.
据Healthista报道,事实上,某些类型的高跟鞋比平底鞋对人体更有好处。
1. WIDER IS WISER
1、越宽越好!
For daily wear try and find shoes with a wider heel and wider front of the foot so your toes don’t get cramped and your weight is more evenly balanced.
如果你每天都要穿高跟鞋的话,那么应该尽量找那些鞋跟和鞋掌更宽的鞋子,如此一来你的脚趾头就不会挤得难受,人体也会更加平衡。
2. SHORT FOR SUPPORT
2、鞋跟短一点更舒适!
A lower heel will mean the incline of the shoe is not too steep, keep the pressure off the toes and back.
一个较低的鞋跟意味着鞋子不会太陡,那么脚趾头个脚后跟的压力就不会太大。
The best heel height is 2 inches (about 5cm), that should be just about right.
鞋跟的最佳高度是2英寸(大约5厘米),这个高度刚刚好。
3. CUSHION FOR COMFORT
3、有垫子更舒适!
Lots of shoes have a cushion base which can really help take the strain off the balls of your feet, if not, get some gel insoles to make them more comfortable.
许多高跟鞋都有软软的鞋垫,有助于舒缓脚部的压力和酸胀感。如果实在没有,那么就找些凝胶鞋垫把,真的很舒服!
4. EVEN FLAT SHOES CAN GIVE YOU BLISTERS
4、平底鞋也能让你起水泡!
Whatever the height, rigid pressing on the back of your ankle can eventually lead to a bump forming.
无论鞋跟高还是低,由于鞋子一直挤压着你的脚后跟,因此最终还是会摩擦受伤。
This can lead to blisters, swelling and even bursitis - an inflammation of the area over a joint.
这会导致水泡、肿胀、甚至发炎--炎症覆盖的面积可以达到整个关节。
However beautiful the shoes it cannot be worth it to actually cause injury to your feet.
不管鞋子多美,都不值得为了一双鞋子而弄伤自己的脚。
5. CHUNKY MEANS FUNKY
5、鞋跟粗就是时尚!
If you are going to wear very high heels try to get ones with chunky heels.
如果你想穿一双鞋跟非常高的鞋的话,那么试一试找双粗鞋跟的。
Stilettos may look great but they press on the toes and feet and can cause damage, never mind the fact that high, thin heels means that your balance is compromised.
细跟高跟鞋看起来很漂亮,但是它们会挤压脚趾头和脚后跟,让你的脚受伤。哦,不要忘了--又细又高的鞋跟会让你失去平衡性。
6. KEEP SOME FLATS HANDY
6、平底鞋以备不时之需!
If you are wearing a gorgeous pair of very high heels for an event, bring along a pair of flat shoes, you can even get folding flats for parties, that can slip into a bag.
如果你要穿一双非常漂亮的、鞋跟非常高的鞋子去参加活动的话,带一双平底鞋把!你甚至可以带一双可折叠的平底鞋去参加聚会,它们可以被装进手袋里。
7. TREAT YOUR FEET
7、训练你的脚!
Practice wearing the heels for 15-30 minutes at a time bore wearing them for an event let your feet and body get used to the heels.
在参加重要活动前,先把高跟鞋穿个15-30分钟,让你的身体和脚习惯这个高度。
Copyright 2000 - 2020 北京澳际教育咨询有限公司
www.aoji.cn All Rights Reserved | 京ICP证050284号
总部地址:北京市东城区 灯市口大街33号 国中商业大厦2-3层
高国强 向我咨询
行业年龄 11年
成功案例 2937人
留学关乎到一个家庭的期望以及一个学生的未来,作为一名留学规划导师,我一直坚信最基本且最重要的品质是认真负责的态度。基于对学生和家长认真负责的原则,结合丰富的申请经验,更有效地帮助学生清晰未来发展方向,顺利进入理想院校。
Tara 向我咨询
行业年龄 6年
成功案例 1602人
薛占秋 向我咨询
行业年龄 10年
成功案例 1869人
从业3年来成功协助数百同学拿到英、美、加、澳等各国学习签证,递签成功率90%以上,大大超过同业平均水平。
Cindy 向我咨询
行业年龄 18年
成功案例 4806人
精通各类升学,转学,墨尔本的公立私立初高中,小学,高中升大学的申请流程及入学要求。本科升学研究生,转如入其他学校等服务。