双11即将到来,这些网购表达你会吗?.

2017-08-13 作者: 232阅读

  又快到一年一度的剁手节了,你们今年又要剁手什么呢?购物车装满了没?支付宝的钱充好没?你准备好了迎接吃土的日子吗?在双11来临之际,澳际小编教大家一些网购表达。

  (1)打折(discount)

  买家:

  Is this a discount price?

  这是折扣价吗?

  Can you discount for cash payment?

  用现金付款你能打折吗?

  If I buy two, can you give me a discount?

  如果我买两个,你能给我打折吗?

  Can you discount it?

  你可以打折吗?

  I'll take two if you can give me a discount.

  如果你能给我个折扣,我将买两个。

  卖家:

  Coat is on sale at a50% discount.

  大衣五折特卖。

  It's a discount price.

  这已经是打过折扣的价格了。

  I can give you a small discount.

  我可以给你打点折。

  These shirts are sold at a discount because some sizes are not available.

  这种衬衣断码儿了,所以打折出售。[/cn

  I'm sorry that's all the discount I'm allowed to give.

  [cn]不好意思了,这是我能提供的打折底线了。

  (2)太贵了(expensive)

  买家:

  I will give 300 dollars for it.

  300块我就买。

  It is not bad, only it is a bit too dear.

  东西倒不坏,就是太贵了些。

  It is too expensive, I can’t afford it.

  太贵了,我买不起

  I'm afraid this is too expensive for me.

  恐怕这对我来说太贵了。

  That is steep, isn’t it?

  这价钱太离谱了吧。

  It's nice, but that's too expensive for a raincoat!

  雨衣挺好的,但是太贵了!

  Can you cut me a deal?

  你可以算便宜一点吗?

  卖家:

  Do you think this dress is too expensive?

  你认为这件衣服太贵了吗?

  You will find our price is very competitive.

  您会发现我们的价格很实惠。

  It very cheap, I can't get down the price.

  这已经很便宜了,我不能再降了。

  The price is very moderate.

  价钱已经很便宜了。

  Please no bargain, because the stock are sold in low price, if possible I will give discount to you.

  请大家不要议价了,已经很便宜了,能扣我一定口给你们的。

  (3)运费(freight)包邮吗?(Free shipping /free delivery)

  买家:

  Can I have this delivered for free?

  可以包邮吗?

  Could you speed up delivery?

  你们可以加快送货吗?

  Do you charge extra for delivery?

  另收送货费吗?

  Aren't these delivered-to-home items duty free?

  这些送货到家的商品不是免税的吗?

  卖家:

  Click here for ways to get free shipping supplies!

  想知道免费运输供应点请点击这里。

  This product is eligible for free shipping.

  此产品可享受免邮运费优惠!

  From now on, all local customers can enjoy free shipping services on every netpurchase for HK$ 100 or above.

  由即日起,所有本地顾客凡购物满港币$100或以上,即可享免费送货。

  We'll deliver the books to your home for free and if there is any problem youcan return them.

  我们还会免费送货上门。如果发现有问题,还可以退货。

  (4)有没有其他颜色(color)、码数(yardage)、款式(style)?

  买家:

  Are these jackets in fashion?

  这些夹克都是流行款式吗?

  Do you have this design with only one coat?

  你们有这种只有一件大衣的款式吗?

  Do you have anything in a more unusual style?

  有什么特别的款式吗?

  Do you have anything like this of my size?

  这款式有我的尺码吗?

  Do not you have a reddish one in this pattern?

  这个款式没有略带红色的吗?

  Can I change it for another color?

  我能换另外一种颜色吗?

  By the way, does this suit have any other color?

  另外,这件衣服还有别的颜色吗?

  卖家:

  I'm sorry the size you want is all sold out.

  不好意思,你要的码数都卖完了。

  You can order other size.

  你可以定其他码数。

  Styles include stripes and checks.

  款式包括条纹的和格子的。

  Some styles are so flattering that they instantly become classics.

  有些款式特别衬人,很快就成了经典。

  If you like, I give you other styles.

  如果你愿意,我给你其他款式。

  We also have many other styles, colors and code numbers should be a also awhole!

  我们还有很多其他的款式,颜色和码号也一应具全!

留学咨询

更多出国留学最新动态,敬请关注澳际教育手机端网站,并可拨打咨询热线:400-601-0022
  • 专家推荐
  • 成功案例
  • 博文推荐
  • 高国强 向我咨询

    行业年龄 11年

    成功案例 2937人

    留学关乎到一个家庭的期望以及一个学生的未来,作为一名留学规划导师,我一直坚信最基本且最重要的品质是认真负责的态度。基于对学生和家长认真负责的原则,结合丰富的申请经验,更有效地帮助学生清晰未来发展方向,顺利进入理想院校。

  • Tara 向我咨询

    行业年龄 6年

    成功案例 1602人

  • 薛占秋 向我咨询

    行业年龄 10年

    成功案例 1869人

    从业3年来成功协助数百同学拿到英、美、加、澳等各国学习签证,递签成功率90%以上,大大超过同业平均水平。

  • Cindy 向我咨询

    行业年龄 18年

    成功案例 4806人

    精通各类升学,转学,墨尔本的公立私立初高中,小学,高中升大学的申请流程及入学要求。本科升学研究生,转如入其他学校等服务。

  • 墨尔本大学商、法、教育三大学院见面会 & 咨询会 | 北京 · 武汉 · 南京精彩启程!

    1258人阅读 查看原文

  • 活动预告 | 蒙纳士大学携手英国文化教育协会雅思官方与你鹏城有约,飞跃无限

    1054人阅读 查看原文

  • 惊喜加倍|2024蒙纳士大学中国开放日(上海)和中国学生见面会(深圳)共同起航!

    1305人阅读 查看原文

  • 走进世界顶尖学府|悉尼大学中国招生见面会开启报名!

    1343人阅读 查看原文

我要查

澳际服务

我要读

热门国家申请