2017-07-04 333阅读
机场 Airport
Checking-in Service/ Boarding Service 登机服务
How many pieces of luggage do you want to check, sir? 先生您想托运多少行李?
I am afraid there will be an excess baggage charge, sir. 先生,我想这必须付超重的费用。
It is just below the limit. 这刚好在限重以下。
May I have your tickets and passports, please? 我能看看你的票和护照么?
Going through Check-in Process
Can I carry this bag with me on board? 我能带这个包登机么?
Do you think my handbag should be weighed? 你觉得这个手提包需要称重/会超重么?
I only have one shoulder bag. 我只有一个肩包/斜挎包
Is it inside the free allowance? 这在免费托运的范围内么?
Well, how much do I owe you? 好吧,我该交多少钱?
行李遗失 Claiming your luggage
Where can I get my baggage?我在何处可取得行李?
Could you please check it urgently?是否可麻烦紧急查询?
How soon will I find out?多快可找到?
How can you help me if you can‘t find my baggage today?
若是今天无法找到行李,你可如何帮助我?
入境英语 Custom
May I see your passport, please? 麻烦请给我你的护照。
Where are you staying?将在那儿住宿?
Here is my passport / Here it is.这是我的护照。
What’s the purpose of your visit?旅行的目的为何?
study in India. 在学习
Do you have a return ticket to India? 是否有去印度的回程机票?
Yes, here it is. 有的,这就是回程机票。
How long will you be staying in the India ? 预计在印度停留多久?
A year. 一年。
How much money do you have with you? 你随身携带多少现金?
I have 800 dollars. 大约800元。
I plan to stay for about 10 days. 预计停留约10天。
医院 hospital
一般病情:
He feels headache, nausea and vomiting. 他觉得头痛、恶心和想吐。
He is under the weather. 他不舒服,生病了。
He began to feel unusually tired. 他感到反常的疲倦。
He feels light-headed. 他觉得头晕。
Her head is pounding. 她头痛。
He has been lacking in energy for some time. 他感到虚弱有段时间了。
He feels drowsy, dizzy and nauseated. 他觉得昏昏欲睡,头晕目眩和想吐。
伤风感冒:
His eyes feel itchy and he has been sneezing. 他眼睛发痒,而且一直在打喷嚏。
He has a fever, aching muscles and hacking cough. 他有发烧,筋骨酸痛和常常咳嗽。 (hacking = constant)
He has a persistent cough. 他不停地在咳。
肠胃毛病:
He has a bloated, uncomfortable feeling after meal. 他饭后肚子觉得胀胀的,很不舒服。
He feels bloated after eating.
He has trouble with diarrhea. 他拉肚子。
He has nausea and vomiting. 他有恶心和呕吐。
餐厅 Restaurant
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices. 我想去一个价钱合理的餐厅。
Where is the main area for restaurants? 此地餐厅多集中在那个区?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here? 这附近是否有中国餐厅?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here? 这附近是否有不太贵的餐厅?
Do you know of any restaurants open now? 请问你知道这附近还有那些餐厅是营业的么?
I‘d like to have some India local food. 我想尝试一下印度当地食物。
学校 School Life
Can I ask you a question? 我能问个问题吗?
When shall we hand in our homework 我们什么时候交家庭作业?
We have two or three lessons in the afternoon . 我们下午有三或四节课。
Time to have lunch , would you like to go with me ? 该吃午饭了,你愿意和我一起去吗?
Excuse me, could you tell me where the school library is 劳驾,你能告诉我学校图书馆在哪里吗
Let me show you around our school. This is our teaching building.让我带你参观我们的学校.这是我们的教学大楼.
交流Communication
May I introduce myself 我能介绍我自己么?
Excuse me!I don’t think we’ve met. My name’s JingJing.
打扰一下,我想我们还不认识,我是JINGJING。
It’s a privilege to know you. 认识您是我的荣幸.
I’m glad to meet you. 很高兴认识你.
Nice meeting you. 很高兴认识你.
You look at today. 你今天看上去很棒。【每天都可以用!】
You did a good job. 你干得非常好。
Thank you but I have a lot to learn yet.谢谢你,但我还有很多要学习的地方。
You have my sincere apology. 我诚心诚意向你道歉.
I’m sorry, i didn’t mean to bother you. 对不起,真不想打扰你.
I’m afraid i have a complaint to make. 恐怕我要提点意见.
I am not getting what i bargained for. 当时说好的可不是这个样子.
No, i won’t agree! don’t waste your breath. 不. 我不会同意的. 别跟我这儿费口舌.
希望去的同学提前将以上表达方式记住,到印度后方便使用。
Copyright 2000 - 2020 北京澳际教育咨询有限公司
www.aoji.cn All Rights Reserved | 京ICP证050284号
总部地址:北京市东城区 灯市口大街33号 国中商业大厦2-3层